Wednesday, September 8, 2010

a few drinks down

a few drinks down, I suddenly felt a severe pain of today's wine. could not help paying attention to one direction daze. of course he will not know I thought
The other day I drank the same wine, eating the same dish, but it is a very different mood. day of wine, christian louboutin did not feel a little bitter, but
feel like that day The music, like the United States.
this sense, I feel unworthy to christian louboutin shoes him. vent like, I pour a cup from one gulp.
!, drink a difficult subject! Building a.
I quickly come up with phones, to that I remember most clearly the telephone number to play in the past. handset connected, and there came at once that I love to listen
voice: Hello! with you? ? not hit. talk to you. ? Are you male friends quickly returned it?
eat whatever.
(b)
Today is June 17, we met a christian louboutin sale year and one month's time. I remember the fall, I fall break is on the 17th day mm 2
month on the 17th, the first lunar month sixth day hh
thick darkness, we walked back down the mountain. after the rain the air was fresh and pleasant, the wind being quiet. traversed from time to time where
falling leaf drop, which reflects the bright flashlight, always be with us to the summit.
Peak wind, the wind softly blowing spotless. I was standing outside looking at the Eastern night sky lines of crawling traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment