Monday, September 27, 2010

After some time there

After some time there, I went to buy some sent home SASA gift, the way to see whether to buy the wrong thing drained away yesterday. Little Q is to bend the city's buy moncler socks, we have an appointment time and place of separate actions. in sasa years after inquiry, may know what can replace but not drained away, that I can buy something else to replace the 165 Hong Kong dollars in the liquid, some see the time is almost upon selection, it pay off. to meet the agreed place, we Chen Cheng Kee went to tea restaurant. did pay a total of 56 Hong Kong dollars when the boss said, how do I count all 53 Hong Kong dollars, after the store has been involved in back of our 3 Hong Kong dollars. I do not know moncler jackets there is nothing wrong, or that have been I should have to pay three Hong Kong dollars in the tip? but I see next to me ordered the same package, also paid the price above, there is no more to pay for.
meal back to the hotel with the luggage, close to 1 o'clock in the afternoon the bus is a 1:25 start, Pazai host iron too late, we will direct a taxi to the stadium. had really close, only 5 minutes to open, but the price is not cheap, short short distance 26.4 Hong Kong dollars, one is 13.2 Hong Kong dollars. a car will come in the brigade, on the car, looking at the living moncler sale have spent 5 days in the city. sudden dismay of the Heart. although this time the legs is pain, wallet is empty, but at the full of shopping bags, and secretly resolved: Hong Kong, I will come again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment