Sunday, October 10, 2010

Listen, the music

Listen, the music, bold compact, that rhythm is not like a person can pop up, pop up a few people mixed together. see, that deep feeling, look deep coagulation, sweat Chanel Shoes and capsules of the emergence , with the sound of the piano have the same rhythm. the kind of secular disdain and fear of their own pursuit of unparalleled dedication, the film itself is mythological, more layer tulle. .3. classic lines . .a. land of people like the roots of the end, wasted a lot of time .b. If you have stories to tell, it was also willing to listen, then, boy, you have not yet finished .c. All of the city no end in sight to see at the end you can give me? .year, I was getting off, do not think the difficulties, I put on his coat was air, and I think they very status, I without thinking of alight That is not a Tory Burch Shoes problem, I stopped, not because see, because I did not see. .sprawling city has everything that I do not see no end is the end of the world where they extend.
Take a piano, sound beginnings and ends 88 do not have a voice can tell you what the difference is you they are not unlimited unlimited voice do you use 88 out of music is infinite, I like that I can survive .you I jumped onto the pedal with the composition of the keyboard keys with a lot of that is the fact that they have no end of the keyboard is infinite infinite keyboard how no music? you made a mistake is sacred piano .e. do you see the streets of ? good thousands of how do you Jimmy Choo choose? a woman claiming to be a house you looked at a picture of a death of a road leading to .heavy burden and you do not know which is the end you're not afraid to order? want to like body in which the pressure .

No comments:

Post a Comment